Monday, October 21, 2013

God of War Ascension Concepts

About two and a half years ago I started working on a new God of War game with my friends and former professors. I never thought I would get to work with such good friends so soon out of school, together a lot of blood and sweat was pored into this game and I could not be more proud of the end result. Here are a few of the concepts I did for the game; If you would like to see more of my art or the art of my friends swing over to amazon and pick up the book. Its a monster coming in at almost 400 gold tipped pages... because over at Sony Santa Monica were all about being subtle! The book was also crafted by the amazing Section Studios led by Cecil Kim, the man who helped create God of War from the very start.  


















2 comments:

Chris Sanders said...

Hey Luke these are super amazing. I have a question; how did you do the underlays for these, are they drawings or 3d? cheers.

Eytan Zana said...

YEAH DOOOOD